The primary goal of the project manager and project team, is to finish the project as specified, as scheduled and within budget.
Keys of The Project Management
- Plan, Organize, and Control - This applies to virtually every activity on the project- starting with kick off meeting and extending to all engineering, procurement and construction activities.
- KISS - Keep It Simple Stupid - Over detailed plan, budgets, schedules, and control systems do not automatically equate to more successful projects.
The general planning activities include;
- The project execution plan
- The time plan/schedule
- The money plan
- The material and resource plan
The general organizational activities include;
- Prepare organizational charts
- Prepare personnel loading curves
- Issue project procedures
The general control activities include;
- Quality control of engineering, materials, and construction
- Control project schedule
- Control budget and cash flow
For any inquires about the website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014. 2015, 2016 KLM Technology Group