of Certified Practicing Engineers
Knowledge, Certification, Networking
Certified Practicing Engineer - CPE
Certified Practicing Engineer Level II - CPE II
Certified Practicing Engineer Level I - CPE I
Certified Practicing Engineer - Engineer in Training - CPE EIT
Value of the Certificate
Provides a standard of professional competence and ethics for
engineering, maintenance and operations personnel.
Identifies and recognizes those individuals who meet the standard
Encourages engineering, maintenance and operations personnel
to participate in a continuing education program of personal
and professional development
Value for the Professional
Develops career planning milestones
Gains a valuable career credential
Aligns your knowledge to industry competency standards
Attain abilities recognized across the industry
Demonstrate an investment in yourself - certification requires continuing education which helps keep your knowledge current
Connect with industry experts who can help you
to jumpstart your career
Value for the your Company
Demonstrates to customers, competitors, suppliers, staff and investors that your business is run effectively and uses industry-respected best practices.
Ensures that you are continually improving and refining your activities.
Improves staff ethics, responsibility,
commitment and motivation to keep company standards and knowledge up to
A path to improve overall performance and widen market opportunities.
Requirements to enter the Program as a CEP EIT
1. Three years of formal training in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics.
2. A letter of recommendation from one of your Academic Professors.
3. Three letters of recommendation from your associates who have knowledge of your study / work history and ethics.
IACPE has developed curriculum modules which document the methods to practically apply the fundamental theories taught in the classroom for application in the field.
1. If a professional would study and understand the curriculum they would bring value to any employer.
2. Any professional with this certificate and training would increase their value in the job market.
3. If your company has no standard formalized training for your new professional, this certificate and program would be a great benefit to you organization.
4. Curriculum Modules are based on the Kolmetz Handbook of Process Equipment Design
For any inquires about the website, please contact email@example.com
?2011 2012 2013 2014 KLM Technology Group